Animations > Flash
Macromedia Flash is one of the leading animation tools on the internet, and it's Flash Plugin is installed on over 90% of computers. If you're one of the other 10%, you'll need to install it to view these. Whether or not it's worth it, however, is another matter entirely.

Tribute To theNeville
My own little tribute to theNeville's brilliant Incredibly Evil Machine.

Eggplant
Or is it an aubergine? The great debate rages on.

The Blob: Part 1
An abandoned early series. I may come back to this when my animation skills improve, but for now this is all there is.

State Of The Planet
This is what qualifies for political satire when you're 12.

A Day In The Life Of A Day
This is my first flash animation, and like most people's first flash animations, it has a particular significance for me. It's a good thing, then, that it's not rubbish.

Please contact me if there are any errors with the site.
If you really want to use something from my site, feel free. Just credit beatstelevision.com as the original author. That means you, ebaum.
DISTANT BUZZ OF CONVERSATION
Quiet, Greg.